- This event has passed.
Telehealth Unlocked Interactive Symposium
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until February 25, 2021
February 4-25, 2021
The healthcare industry’s embrace of telehealth in response to COVID-19 offers an opportunity to reshape care delivery. Telehealth Unlocked will help healthcare systems to build on this momentum and position themselves for future success.
Hear from executives, clinicians, and technology leaders focused on improving the clinical process for patients and developing a long-term strategy for expanding the use of telehealth across the continuum of care. Their distinguished faculty will address:
- Response to COVID-19 with Telehealth
- Telehealth strategy development
- Use to improve access and address equity
- Remote monitoring as a tool for coordination
Telehealth Unlocked will be unlike any virtual event you’ve participated in. This interactive symposium will be held over a period of a few weeks in February, 2021, with only a few hours of live sessions each week. This event structure offers:
- Live and/or on demand sessions for convenience within your busy schedule
- More time for interactive discussions with speakers and your peers
- Comprehensive information you can view at your own pace
Early Bird Registration pricing available until December 31, 2020 with a savings of $200!