- This event has passed.
Patient Experience Conference 2019
April 3 - April 5
April 3-5, 2019 Hyatt Regency Dallas, Dallas TX
Patient Experience Conference is the largest independent, non-provider or vendor hosted event bringing together the collective voices of healthcare professionals across the globe to convene, engage and expand the dialogue on improving patient experience. At this interactive conference, you will identify strategies and discover solutions to help start your journey, or to advance your program to the next level. Come prepared to network and build professional relationships, and leave inspired to further your commitment to building the field of patient experience.
Who should attend?
Patient Experience Conference 2019 is designed for leaders and practitioners who are improving the patient experience with roles in such areas as:
- Executive Leadership
- Physician/Nurse Leadership
- Patient Experience/Satisfaction
- Service Excellence
- Patient and Family Advocacy
- Marketing/Community Outreach
- HR/Organization Development
- Clinical Education/Staff Development
- Patient and Family Advisors
Benefits of Attending
In addition to enjoying inspiring keynotes and networking with other patient experience leaders, participants have the opportunity to customize their learning experience by selecting from breakout sessions focused on different areas of patient experience improvement.
- Take away proven practices from numerous healthcare settings that you can apply in your own facilities
- Make lasting connections with peers dedicated to improving the patient experience and build a support network as you tackle this critical issue
- Take an important step in ensuring that patient experience is not only part of your quality and service agenda, but also is a key business strategy for your organization
- Discover new ways to exemplify patient experience excellence
About The Beryl Institute
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice dedicated to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge. They define patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC