- This event has passed.
Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium
March 18 - March 20
March 18-20, 2019 Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia PA
Population health has become a leading strategic priority across the industry, and the field has experienced tremendous growth over the past year. New collaborations, relationships and partnerships are being created with the goal of improving health, reducing costs and increasing access. Community stakeholders are partnering with established healthcare organizations, employers are building direct relationships with healthcare providers and patients are becoming more actively involved in their health and health care. Across the industry, stakeholders are working together to understand how best make the transition to value-based care. We are excited for the opportunities and ready to face the challenges ahead.
Practicing population health is more important than ever! As healthcare leaders, we understand the implications of socioeconomic disparities and are working to transform care delivery to meet the specific needs of each community. Advances in technology, data analytics and precision medicine will allow us to harness and cultivate data and information into practical solutions. Join us at the 19th Population Health Colloquium as we showcase the groundbreaking work of organizations that are leading this transformational change!
The Colloquium will bring together healthcare providers, payers, pharmaceutical executives, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government to highlight advances in population health. National and regional thought leaders will examine industry trends and share their expert insights, best practices and case studies.
The program will feature:
- Announcement of the 2019 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- A special Tuesday evening dinner program on precision medicine — “Cells are the New Cure”
- Preconference session featuring New Models of Healthcare Delivery
- Co-located session with the Population Health Alliance
- Mini Summits and Concurrent sessions focused on: Advancing Value-based Care, Patient Engagement, Aging Population and Special Populations, Precision Medicine, Addressing Health
- Disparities, Technology and Data Analytics, and Educating leaders
- Multiple opportunities for networking with peers, including an opening night reception in the exhibit hall
The conference will be offered both onsite and live and archived for 6 months over the Internet.
Early Bird pricing ends Jan. 25!
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC