Next Gen Nursing
February 20 - February 21
February 20-21, 2019 San Francisco CA
Theme: Building a Culture of Nursing Excellence
This event will focus on various important disciplines of Clinical and Medical Sciences. This conference will have a variety of plenary lectures, session lectures and poster presentations, Scientific Exhibitions, Panel Discussions, and the B2B meetings with world-renowned speakers, and leading specialists involved in clinical and medical sciences.
The main objectives of NGNC 2019 conference is to educate every individual working in the field of Nursing and the advancement in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as the importance of other topics. From NGNC 2019 one can learn new ideas in nursing practice, manipulate intelligences and work with new technologies and gain ideas from experts at the forepart of Healthcare and Medicine.
The conference addresses these issues:
- Enhancing interdisciplinary collaboration in Nursing
- Management and leadership for best practices in Nursing
- Practitioners and educators: Sharing the responsibility for creating a safe culture
- Evidence based practices impacting Nursing
- United for the future: Learning from experience
The program will be a memorable one, one in which recognized experts address the conference topics in both oral and poster presentations.
Next Gen Nursing Conference 2019 is 2 days of educational activity and networking avenue that aims to bridge the gap between the patient care professionals from different geographical locations and provides the insights of Nursing Care.
- NGNC 2019 will provide an opportunity to exchange research evidence, innovation ideas and practical experiences on various issues associated with the nursing education.
- Enhanced in-depth learning of latest techniques and methods, which the attendees will be able to perform and use the information in their daily patient care practices.
- Showcasing the latest advancements in nursing science from leading professionals of nursing world.
- Enhance the degree of skills of safe patient handling.
- It will provide strategy related to the patient care management to improve the quality of life.
- Bring together eminent nursing care professionals presenting cutting-edge research and experience to tackle the challenges in the field of nursing.
- Grow your professional network by meeting participants from different geographical locations who share common discipline.
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC