- This event has passed.
National Health Policy Conference – CANCELED
March 18 - March 19
As the nation continues to prepare for a potential widespread impact of the Coronavirus strain COVID-19, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) is cancelling its upcoming National Health Policy Conference and National Conference on Individual and Small Group Market in Washington, D.C., scheduled March 18-20, out of an abundance of caution for our conference speakers, attendees, and staff.
March 18-19, 2020 Hilton Washington DC National Mall, Washington DC
Moving Health Care Forward
AHIP’s National Health Policy Conference takes on the most important issues facing our industry. From a presidential election that will have much to say about the fate of health care, learn what’s at stake and how to plan for what’s next.
You’ll find a rich variety of perspectives from Administration officials, policy leaders, health insurance provider executives, and industry visionaries focused on:
- 2020 Health Policy Priorities
- Texas v. U.S. and Other Legal Issues
- Current and Emerging Trends in Medicare and Medicaid
- Health Care, Medicare for All and the 2020 Election
- From Health Care to Whole Person Care
- Improving Access to Affordable Medicines
- Health Care Price and Data Transparency
- Unlocking Innovation in Value-Based Care
- Tackling Preventable Health Conditions
- Promoting Patient Choice and Consumer Centered Care
- Rethinking the Challenges, Opportunities and Possibilities of the American Health Care Economy
- Transforming Addiction Treatment and Mental Health Care in America
Early Registration Discounts End Feb. 14