- This event has passed.
National Council Conference
March 7, 2016 - March 9, 2016
March 7-9, 2016 Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Las Vegas NV
The National Council Conference is health care’s behavioral health conference.
Each spring, executives, board members, thought leaders, and behavioral health professionals from the nation’s health, mental health, and addiction care organizations come together for this can’t miss event that features the latest innovations, science and business and clinical best practices.
The 4,000 expected attendees will take on cutting edge technology subjects:
- How Self-Care Technology is Changing Lives and Improving Treatment
- Using Apps and Other Technologies to Support Physical Health and Behavioral Health
- Clinical Approaches: Use of Neurotherapy, Electric and Magnetic Stimulation
- What’s Your Problem? You or Your ER?
- Personalized Medicine: How Genetics and Brain Imaging Can Guide Psychotropic Drug Decisions
- Neurotechnology: The Latest Devices to Modulate the Brain to Treat Behavioral Health Conditions
- Which Apps and Devices Are Effective and Safe?
- NeuroGaming: A Vision of the Future