- This event has passed.
Military and Government EHR Symposium
April 20, 2017 - April 21, 2017
Military and Government Electronic Health Records and Health Information Technology
April 20-21, 2017 Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge, Arlington VA
Where Do we Currently Stand?
What are the Opportunities for Industry?
What are the Emerging HIT Technologies Enabling the Way Ahead?
This outstanding panel of leading EHR and Health I.T. experts will closely examine the complex constructs within the Military Health System & and the Defense Health Agency. The symposium will discuss critical information every DoD and Government Healthcare Professional should know including the way ahead in order to navigate the complexities of evolving technology. As there are crucial issues remaining to be solved, attendee value gained by participation will afford an interactive experience where attendee networking and engagement with speakers will discuss:
- An Open Single Enterprise Solution that is Interoperable
- Standardization of Clinical & Business Processes in the Military Health System
- The Defense Medical Information Exchange (DMIX) Technical Solutions & Data Sharing
- Future MHS EHR Capabilities with Training & Tools to Ensure Successful Deployment
- Building Collaborative Partnerships both Inside & Outside the Military Health System
- Patient-Centric Systems and with Patient Outcomes that Meet Operational Readiness & Engagement
These Important Issues and more will be addressed in the General Session including daily Breakfasts, Networking Sessions, Luncheons, and featuring a variety of Exhibitors from the Healthcare Industry.