- This event has passed.
MGMA20 | The Financial Conference
March 5, 2020 - March 7, 2020
March 5-7, 2020 Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville TN
MGMA20 | The Financial Conference is an industry-leading financial management conference designed to arm healthcare professionals with the education and tools needed to run a more profitable and efficient practice. Year after year, The Financial Conference brings together leading financial experts from across the healthcare spectrum to discover the secrets to thrive during challenging times by digging deep into financial management, payer contracting analysis and negotiation, business intelligence and revenue cycle management best practices.
What is the ultimate takeaway from this conference? To improve your practice’s financial performance.
The Benefits To Attending The Financial Conference:
- Gaining insights from industry experts and peers
- The latest physician-compensation planning trends
- Provide you with best practices for collecting payment at time of service
- Communicating with “who’s who”
- Credit hours to maintain continuing education
- Achieving a better bottom line
- New perspectives and strategies on delivering greater value to practices with a focus on efficiencies, cost savings, driving ROI, and more
Who Should Attend:
- Practice professionals with an interest in growing their financial management knowledge
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Other positions reporting to CFOs
- Certified public accountants and/or financial management or payer contracting consultants
- Physicians and providers