- This event has passed.
Information Blocking Compliance BOOT CAMP
April 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until April 21, 2021
January 20 – April 21, 2020 – Virtual Meetings
Compliance with the Information Blocking provisions of the ONC Final Rule for all Actors (Developers of Certified Health IT, HIEs/HINs, and Providers) is required by April 5, 2021. With just a few months remaining to prepare, is your organization ready?
The Sequoia Project’s Information Blocking Compliance Boot Camp will provide an in-depth study of the Information Blocking Final Rule, and teach you how to develop effective implementation plans and compliance measures.
The Boot Camp will consist of virtual meetings, alternating weekly between 120-minute interactive classroom lecture and discussion, with 60-minute open office hours with subject matter experts for student initiated discussion. All participants will also receive the exclusive Boot Camp toolkit, including practical tools for implementation and compliance. The Boot Camp will provide the opportunity for participants to engage each other in discussing the Information Blocking rule and compliance.
- 7 – 120-minute live, interactive lectures
- 7 – 60-minute office hours, featuring student-initiated discussion with subject matter experts
- Compliance and Implementation Toolkit – exclusive resource materials, including practical tools to prepare for compliance and organization-wide implementation
- Information Blocking Forum – Private, online discussion forums for students and experts to continue the dialogue between live sessions
- Boot Camp Website – Private, online resource bringing together the forum, toolkit, syllabus, class materials, session recordings, class directory, and more.
- Certificate of Completion