- This event has passed.
Thought Leadership in Healthcare: Landscape for Streaming Radio and Podcasts During and Post COVID
September 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm ET
In today’s digital and social media driven world, thought leadership as part of a content marketing and branding strategy has never been more critical.
The COVID-19 pandemic brings additional challenges as health IT companies and organizations pivot messaging and approach, some struggling to find a foothold and a voice in these incredibly challenging times.
As we move forward through and past COVID, traditional methods to establish thought leadership can be both labor-intensive and expensive and may still not yield results. Research reports, case studies, well-crafted articles, and speaking engagements have all been part of a thought leadership strategy for decades.
On the other hand, streaming Internet radio and podcasts (both relative newcomers to the B2B thought leadership space) are two of the easiest, cost-effective and most productive methods available to attract an audience and following for those who carry, or looking to carry, the mantle of thought leadership.
On this webinar, Carol Flagg of Answers Media Network/HealthcareNOW Radio will discuss:
• The rise of the Age of Voice – and why it’s not going away anytime soon
• Latest research on streaming Internet radio and podcasts
• The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Internet radio and podcast consumption
• Discuss the differences between streaming Internet radio and podcasts – and what that means for Alexa and Siri
• How the two provide an opportunity to create multiple content usages
• The elephant in the room – Listener Analytics
• Use case examples