Healthcare Analytics Summit HAS 21
September 21 - September 23
September 21-23, 2021 Virtual Event
They are now accepting nominations for presenters for Breakout Sessions, the Analytics Showcase, and the AI Showcase. Please submit your proposal online no later than Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
Call for Presenters
- Breakout Sessions are approximately 45 minutes, consisting of a 30-35 minute pre-recorded presentation and 10-15 minutes of live, virtual Q&A. Breakout presenters are responsible for developing the content for the presentation. Health Catalyst will provide the presentation template and graphic design assistance. We are selective when choosing Breakout Session speakers. The Breakout Sessions will take place on Tuesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 23.
- The Analytics Showcase is a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with attendees to share successes. The Analytics Showcase features improvement case study stations and is less formal, consisting of a 10-minute pre-recorded presentation followed by live, virtual discussions. The Analytics Showcase will take place on Wednesday, September 22.
- The AI Showcase continues to be a HAS highlight. Once again, we will showcase examples of AI, NLP, and machine learning in healthcare, in an interactive virtual format. Presenters will have a 5-minute pre-recorded presentation, followed by a live session where attendees can ask presenters in-depth questions. The AI Showcase will take place on Wednesday, September 22.
They are particularly interested in presentations that highlight the use of data and analytics to achieve value in these five categories:
- Financial Improvement (Increased Revenue, Reduced Costs)
- Improved Patient Safety and Clinical Quality/Operations
- Innovative Analytics/Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Life Sciences
- Population Health Management and Services, and Value-Based Care (Payers and Providers)
Please submit your proposal online on or before Wednesday, February 24, 2021.