- This event has passed.
HCAA’s 2019 Executive Forum
February 4 - February 6
February 4-6, 2019 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas NV
HCAA’s Executive Forum is held every February. This membership-only annual conference for the self-funding industry, held in Las Vegas, offers a program covering strategic ideas focused toward third party and benefit administrator executive leadership. The conference, attended each year by over 400 industry leaders, provides critical points of view, often disruptive, which are meant to challenge and to provoke thought, while providing education for all attendees.
The conference opening keynote will be led by Zubin Damania, MD (ZDoggMD), during which he’ll bring a mix of song, humor and creative storytelling to propose collaborative ways to revitalize the healthcare system and deliver compassionate care. He will explore how attendees can work individually and collectively to ensure that the future of medicine is a bright one.
In addition to a number of networking sessions and receptions, Ernie Clevenger, president of CareHere, LLC and publisher of MyHealthGuide will emcee the event introducing an educational lineup of industry expert speakers covering the following general session topics:
- Next Frontiers in Healthcare Reform/Direct Primary Care: A market-based solution to lower healthcare costs – Sal Nuzzo, The James Madison Institute and Dr. Lee Gross, Epiphany Health Direct Primary Care
- Connecting the Links of Blockchain in Healthcare – Molly Moore, Decent
- Healthcare is Stealing the American Dream. How TPAs Can Help Take It Back – Dave Chase, Health Rosetta
- I’m a Good Person, (Except When I’m Not): How Our Brains Rationalize – Bret Hood, 21st Century Learning & Consulting, LLC
- Standing Firm: Workplace Solutions for Marijuana and Opiate Use and Abuse – Thomas M. Eden, III, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
- Constructive Disruption: Data and Technology as Driving Forces for Healthcare Delivery Change…How Does the TPA Industry Cope with Impending Massive Change – Paul Gallese, Inner Circle Health Advisors
- Reference/Metric Based Pricing: 10+ Years of Lessons Learned – Ted Lavender, Fisher Broyles, LLC
The conference will conclude with an Emerging Leaders post-session entitled “Fire Up Your Speaking.” Led by Donna Hartley of Hartley International, this session will offer attendees tips for mastering their presentation techniques as well as establishing credibility by developing a personal brand. Established in 2017, the Emerging Leaders Program was created to educate, mentor and provide early guidance to the next generation of TPA and self-funding leaders as they advance in their careers.
All HCAA members, as well as non-member TPAs, are invited to attend the 2019 Executive Forum. Early-bird registration and conference room rate discounts are available through November 16, 2018.
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC