- This event has passed.
AHIMA21 Virtual Conference
September 20 - September 22
September 20-22, 2021
Healthcare data is now everywhere. We wear it on our wrists, collect it on our phones, and engage with it in our homes and workplaces. AHIMA is the leading voice of health information.
AHIMA 21 outlines the challenges and opportunities around making information patient centric, secure, and accessible. Touching over one BILLION patient records yearly, we forecast where healthcare information will move next.
Education sessions at AHIMA21 include:
- Governing a Healthcare Data Tsunami in the Age of Interoperability
- Taking an AI-Powered Approach to Clinical Documentation
- Leveraging Innovative Technology to Support HIM Practices
- Innovation Out of Adversity: What the Lessons of COVID Tell Us About What HIM Will Focus on This Decade
- De-Coding Complication of Care
This conference is created for professionals in the following areas:
- Health Information Management
- Privacy & Security
- Data Policy
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity for networking with peers, making new connections, and improving your professional skills.