- This event has passed.
AHIMA20 Virtual Conference
October 14 - October 17
October 14-17, 2020 – Virtual
Driving the Future of Health Data
Health data and information’s importance is clearer now than ever. The AHIMA20 Virtual Conference is a multi-day event gathering a dedicated and engaging community of health information professionals and leaders to share, learn, and innovate best practices and effective solutions that impact patient care. Gain new insights, discover new trends, and bring back creative solutions to build a more connected, accurate, and innovative tomorrow.
What to Expect
Health information is human information. When you attend AHIMA20, you walk away filled with knowledge and resources, that empower you to ensure better healthcare for all.
- In 100 educational sessions, learn best practices and solutions from industry experts
- Foster new and existing relationships by networking with peers, industry leaders, and solution-providers
- Connect with solution providers in the virtual exhibit hall demonstrating new technologies and solutions
- Educational site visits provide real-life implementation tactics straight from the source
- During the Pitch Competition, put yourself in front of the newest ideas and their innovators
Early bird pricing expires on August 15. Register now and save!