- This event has passed.
AHA Executive Forum: Advancing Affordable Health Care
December 4, 2017 - December 5, 2017
December 4-5, 2017 London House, Chicago IL
An Intimate Event Intended for Networking and Education
Join them for discussions designed to advance the AHA’s aim of Advancing Health in America at this two-day, invitation-only event for AHA member hospital and health system executives. Become a sponsor and be a part of the conversation as they discuss how best to respond to current market forces.
What They Will Discuss:
- Access: Equity of Care
- Partnerships: Patient-Centeredness
- Coordination: Connected Care
- Wellbeing: Population Health
- Value: Value-Based Care & Quality
Why You Should Attend:
- This is a closed-door event. Executives (Director level and higher).
- 43% of attendees in 2016 were C-Suite.
- They anticipate 150 attendees for the 2017 event.
- In 2016 attendees rated their satisfaction and perceived value of the program at 8.25/10.
A limited number of sponsorships are available. Only sponsors will be allowed to attend this event – providing an outstanding opportunity for executive networking.