- This event has passed.
August 9 - August 13
August 9-13, 2019 Hyatt Regency Chicago IL
Join thousands of your peers at the Hyatt Regency Chicago to experience the largest networking and education event in nurse anesthesia. AANA 2019 Annual Congress will refresh your passion for your profession with unparalleled opportunities to engage, unite, and evolve!
The Annual Congress of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the knowledge and skills of CRNAs, allowing them to achieve maximum effectiveness in their roles as healthcare providers in diverse settings across the nation.
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in various settings.
- Serve as a forum where research pertinent to the specialty of nurse anesthesia can be presented.
- Familiarize nurse anesthetists with the latest medical equipment, technology, and pharmacological products.
- Provide AANA members with an opportunity to participate in the business of the AANA.
- Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.
Earn up to 22.50 Class A CE credits with up to 10.0 Pharmacology credits while meeting CPC requirements!
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC