- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Virtual Panel Discussion on Telehealth: Current Outlook and What the Future Holds
August 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic brought industry-wide attention and sweeping legislative initiatives to telehealth as a means for care delivery in a safe, secure, and socially distant environment.
This seismic shift in moving telehealth from a point of very low utilization to a more standard means of providing healthcare services has had an impact on all aspects of the healthcare delivery spectrum. What will be the lasting impact of this shift on providers, payers, and patients? Is the more widespread use and adoption of telehealth services and technologies here to stay?
On our third annual virtual panel discussion, our industry leaders discuss where we sit today and what the future holds for telehealth.
The topics for this 60-minute panel discussion include:
- Current Proposed Legislation
- FCC Funding for Telehealth
- Rise of Remote Patient Monitoring
- Outlook for reimbursement programs through Medicare
- Telehealth and Home Healthcare Agencies
- The business side of telehealth and benefits to hospitals and physicians
- Where the consumer fits in as we go forward
- Final thoughts
Moderator: Jim Tate
– Robert Havasy, Senior Director Connected Health, HIMSS
– Karen Joyce, MSN, BSN, RN, OCN, CHPN., Vice President, Trinity Health
– Bill Paschall, VP of Business Development, Vivify Health