- This event has passed.
2021 Executive Forum
February 8 - February 10
February 8-10, 2021 Virtual Conference
Let’s say goodbye to 2020, shall we? Instead, start the new year off right with HCAA’s Executive Forum 2021, where the self-funding community will come together in an interactive, virtual experience you will not want to miss!
Join them virtually, February 8-10 as they focus on Adapting, Responding & Reconnecting in the New Normal. These three half-day sessions will include an educational lineup of the most prominent and respected speakers in self-funding delivering incredible insights and relevant information that will help you improve in your self-funding business and career.
The sessions include a series of high-level content areas across a broad range of topics within the current and future state of self-funding. Opening Day 1 of the conference sessions will begin with the keynote, “Just One Percent In: The Forces Shaping the Next Economy,” from Nancy Giordano, Founder of Play Big Inc. as she discusses how we are standing on the front end of an astronomical shift in how the world will work. Her session will examine what is on the horizon and what opportunities we have for reinvention.
In addition to a number of networking sessions and receptions, Ernie Clevenger, president of CareHere, LLC and publisher of MyHealthGuide, will emcee the event, introducing an educational lineup of industry expert speakers covering the following general topics:
- Why are Pharmaceutical Rebates Now Being Administered Out of Switzerland? – Rob Shelley, Founding Partner of Leaf Health
- The Accelerating Drive Toward Health Care Value – Brian Klepper, Principal, Worksite Health Advisors, EVP, The Validation Institute
- COVID-19: No More Excuses (Panel) – Rich Roge, President of Delta Health Systems and Brooks Goodison, President, Diversified Group
- Are There Limits to Telehealth? Would you Consider Tele-surgery? – Dr. Nadine Hachach-Haram, BEM, Founder of Proximie
- ‘Hobservations’ – A Chat with Hobson Carroll – Hobson Carroll, President, MedRisk Actuarial Services, Inc. and Steve Rasnick, President, Self Insured Plans, a 90 Degree Benefits Company
- From Battlefield to COVID-19 Emergency Room: Leadership Under Pressure – Dr. Sudip Bose, Bronze Star Recipient for Serving One of the Longest Combat Tours by a Physician since World War II; Leading Emergency Physician; and Nationally Recognized Media Health Correspondent
- Finding the Silver Lining: How to Emerge from COVID-19 with an Improved Approach to Mental Health and Addiction – Sam Arsenault, Chief Quality Officer for Confidant Health
- Election 2020…The Aftermath – Sal Nuzzo, CPN, The James Madison Institute
Also new to this event, will be Speaker Breakout Rooms where attendees can intimately gather for a “backstage” type conversation with each session’s speakers following their session to ask individual or follow-up questions.
All HCAA members, as well as non-member TPAs, are invited to attend the 2021 Executive Forum. Early-bird registration discounts are available through December 15, 2020.