- This event has passed.
2021 CMS Quality Conference
March 2 - March 3
March 2-3, 2021
The 2021 CMS Quality Conference, brought to you by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, convenes leaders across the health care spectrum, to explore how patients, advocates, providers, researchers, and champions in health care quality improvement can develop and spread solutions to address America’s most pervasive health system challenges.
The 2021 CMS Quality Conference, Healthcare Innovation During a Time of Disruption, is scheduled for March 2-3, 2021, as a virtual meeting. The CMS Quality Conference aims to advance the Administration’s rapidly evolving quality agenda.
While the 2020 conference accommodated approximately 3,300 attendees, the 2021 virtual platform will host up to 5,000 attendees. This conference represents the widest reaching gathering of health care quality leaders assembled by the federal government and builds on existing quality improvement investments for an even broader, positive impact on the American people.
- Senior leaders from Medicaid/CHIP, Health Plans and contractors at the state level whom we are aligning with to usher in a new era of state and local flexibility.
- External stakeholders, representing Professional Associations, academia and health services research, and Affordable Care Organizations.
- Patients and patient advocates, including patients and leaders from the End Stage Renal Disease Network Organization who work with the nation’s dialysis facilities and ESRD patients to improve quality results of chronic kidney disease, dialysis and kidney transplant care in the USA.
- Leaders and Staff supporting quality improvement work in small, rural, critical access hospitals, and lower performing hospitals working to meet the needs of medically underserved and vulnerable populations, in the areas of pandemic response, opioids, patient harm and hospital readmissions.
- Kidney Transplantation stakeholders collaborating and participating in initiatives of the Advancing American Kidney Health Executive Order.
- National experts from Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations and representatives from Beneficiary and Family Centered Care-Quality Improvement Organizations whom we work with to support Medicare beneficiaries and their families, and to generate significant, quantitative improvements in health outcomes.