- This event has passed.
2020 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit – CANCELED
April 27 - April 29
At this time, 2020 State HIT Connect Summit is cancelled. With a rapidly evolving State and Federal response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the originally scheduled (April 27-29) in-person event has been cancelled. Initially, in response to the cancelation, Healthcare IT Connect had explored hosting the program virtually, however, since that avenue was explored it has become apparent that during this period of national emergency, coordination of federal, state HIT participants would simply not be feasible.
April 27-29, 2020 Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore MD
The 2020 meeting will be the 11th annual State Healthcare IT Connect Summit. The conference has grown and evolved into an important national venue for public and private sector thought leaders to share ideas and benchmark implementation strategies of State Health IT Systems. They anticipate 1000+ attendees & 45+ state teams at the 2020 program. 2020 tracks and themes are included as below:
- Track 1: MES Procurement, Modularity, Outcomes-Based Transformation
- Track 2: Interoperability, Data Analytics & Population Health
- Track 3: Enterprise Systems, Integrated Service Delivery for HHS
- Track 4: Security, Compliance & Combatting Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Track 5: State Marketplace Reform, Managed Care Optimization
- Track 6: Emerging Technologies, Accelerating Innovation in Medicaid
Be sure to connect with your team and REGISTER to attend whilst you are still able to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD rate (expires January 24th).
Federal Government (Complimentary), Register with Gov. Email ID
State Government (Complimentary), Register with Gov. Email ID
Early Bird Rate – Payers & Providers (Hospitals): $595
Early Bird Rate – Industry: $795.00