2020 Executive Forum
February 24 - February 26
February 24-26, 2020 The Wynn, Las Vegas NV
The Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA), a leader in education, networking, resources and advocacy for the self-funding industry, announced the speaker lineup for its 2020 Executive Forum to be held February 24-26, 2020 at The Wynn in Las Vegas. The premier event will gather third party and benefit administrator executive leadership for a series of high-level discussions, focused on the current and future state of the continuously evolving self-funding arena.
Opening Day 1 of the conference sessions will be the keynote, “Election 2020: The Future of Health Care in America,” from Jason Altmire, U.S. House of Representatives (2007-2013), Healthcare Policy Expert, Business Executive, Author and Jason Chaffetz, Fox News Channel Contributor, Former U.S. Congressman (UT), Chairman of Oversight & Government Reform Committee and Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School of Government. Together, they will share their expertise and experiences, offering informed insights into the coming trends and potential changes in the health care industry, along with what will occur following any possible outcome of the 2020 elections.
In addition to a number of networking sessions and receptions, Ernie Clevenger, president of CareHere, LLC and publisher of MyHealthGuide, will emcee the event, introducing an educational lineup of industry expert speakers covering the following general topics:
- Creating a High-Performance Health Plan by Going Direct and Getting Results – Dan Thompson, CEO, Clinical Wellness Network and Thompson Risk
- A Conversation About Health Care with Alain Enthoven and Steve Rasnick – Alain Enthoven, Marriner S. Eccles Professor of Public and Private Management, Emeritus, Stanford Graduate School of Business and Steve Rasnick, President Self Insured Plans, a 90 Degree Benefits Company
- Employers Journey & Future Related to Health Care – Lisa Woods, Senior Director, U.S. Strategy and Design of Benefits for Walmart Stores, Inc.
- How On-Site Medical Clinics are the Ultimate Direct Provider Contracting (DPC) – Ernie Clevenger, president of CareHere, LLC and publisher of MyHealthGuide
- The Grassroots Movement to Re-design Health Care: Cutting Through the Money Games and Restoring Medicine to its Mission – Martin Makary, MD, M.P.H., New York Times Bestselling Author, Johns Hopkins Surgeon and Professor of Health Policy
- Why Not an ASC? – Rebecca Craig, RN, MBA, CNOR, CASC, COC, Chief Executive Officer, Harmony Surgical Center, LLC & Peak Surgical Management, LLC and Larry Taylor, CEO and President, Partners in HealthCare, Inc.
- Crafting Risk Strategies for Affiliated Groups – John Jacobitz, JMJ Consulting, LLC and Michael A. Zagaroli, Attorney at Law; moderated by John Youngs CSFS, CEO, Prodigy Health Insurance Services, LLC
All HCAA members, as well as non-member TPAs, are invited to attend the 2020 Executive Forum. For more information on registration, or to view the full schedule of session descriptions and speaker bios, visit the HCAA website.