- This event has passed.
2019 UCA Urgent Care Convention & Expo
April 7 - April 10
April 7-10, 2019 Palm Beach County Convention Center, West Palm Beach FL
Experience Oceans of Opportunity – the largest annual convening for those in the in-demand, on-demand healthcare industry. Capitalize on the opportunity to further your education, knowledge and career, while taking in the beautiful walking community of West Palm Beach. You’ll come away refreshed, with a new perspective on building your business and caring for your patients.
Meet the Faculty
- Clinic Set Up and More with Patricia Pash, BSN, RN
- Nuts and Bolts of Site Selection with Alan Ayers, MBA, MAcc
- Got Contracting? Two-Part Advanced Payer Contracting with Tammy Mallow
- Ob-Gyn Knowledge with Dr. Oscar Almeida, Jr.
- Mobile + Search = New Patients with Chris Behan
- Patient Complaints, Antibiotic Stewardship and Head injuries with Brian Cruz, MD, MBA
- Telemed – Race to Embrace or Get Out of the Way with Brent Kell, RT (R)
- Occupational Medicine: Clinician Role in Respiratory Protection Programs and in Hearing Conservation Programs with Don Herip, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Chest and Extremity Radiology Review with Jonathan S. Luchs, MD, FACR
- Non-clinical Patient Considerations—Minors, Abuse, Reporting, and More with Barbara Glickman-Williams, RN
- Collaborating at all Levels in an Urgent Care Setting with Devra Johnson-Rhodes, MBA
© 2019 · Answers Media Company, LLC