- This event has passed.
2019 ANA Quality & Innovation Conference
April 24 - April 26
April 24–26, 2019 Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Orlando FL
Join the cutting edge of nursing at the 2019 ANA Quality & Innovation Conference. Get hands-on experience with the top innovations in nursing, learn about the next big tech advancement in healthcare, and help redefine what quality nursing looks like. Don’t miss out on the nation’s leading event for nursing innovation!
By The Numbers
- 4 phenomenal general session speakers
- 6 spectacular vitual oral sessions – each session containing 4 presentations for a total of 24 presentations
- 43 fantastic concurrent sessions (64 total presentations)
- 11 Paired Concurrent Sessions – 22 presentations total
- 5 Triple Threat Concurrent Sessions – 15 presentations total
- 27 Other Concurrent Sessions – 1 presentation each
- 301 thrilling posters
- 1,000s of ways to build your own conference experience!
Who Should Attend
- Hospital Administrators/Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs)/Directors of Nursing (DONs)
- Directors/Nurse Managers/Frontline Leaders
- Staff Nurses
- ANA Members
- Healthcare innovators
Quality: Using case studies, explore some of the most successful quality strategies from a wide variety of healthcare organizations and industries.
Innovation: Immerse yourself in a concentrated dose of real-world innovation, and leave with new inspiration, insights, and tools.
Opportunity: Expand your thinking as you create fresh opportunities for yourself and your team.
Value: Enjoy lively interactive sessions, engaging content, and a customized conference experience.